Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunday Stroll

Can you believe that spring might actually be on its way. After church on Sunday I had to take advantage of it and since my bike is still hung up high in the garage I figured we would go for a walk as a family. This Sunday was particulary fun, we have church at 1:00 and this Sunday I opted to not put Huntyr down for a nap and instead we would hit all of church. Needless to say this is how he ended up on the walk...Worn out dead asleep.



**Matt you can't be mad now :)

3 little notes:

kibs said...

How sweet is that! I know that I'm so happy it has started warming up. Now I just need everything to be green!

mandy said...

I am also so excited for the warm up. It is about time!

~Kandi said...

I love all the posts. That little boy is so dang cute. I hope to always stay the favorite. Kanneeee

love from the sista