Monday, December 8, 2008

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I have neglected to post lately since Jackie and Mandy made me so freaked out about the weirdo's that read peoples blog, I haven't been sure I would keep mine or not.

However, its Christmas time and I have some cute decor, not to mention finally my wall is done that has taken me months to really put it together. Here are a few of the photos I came up with.

In case you can't tell our stockings are Elk, go figure in this family


Finally I have a place to put up my Nativity scene, I just love it!

My Living room decor



Here is my wall of fame, it probably took me a little longer to put together, I had to find a custom wrought iron that would match with my house, and of course I found a moose one with a tree, next was getting the vinyl ordered it came and it was 8 ft long talk about a task to hang that over the stairs, but with the help of Josh we got it done, last weekend my pictures where done so I got them strung and hung!!

8 little notes:

symony said...

Those are really cute!!! I love your believe wood sign.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

very darling xmas decor. marge told me your house was cute with the vynle lettering. i sure love it!

BEMS FACS said...

LOVE love love love the family thing on the wall, you're very creative!!

Ariana said...

Very cute decorations!

Gingersnaps said...

So cute, i LOVE your hall of fame! Looks awesome!

~Kandi said...

oh man... I love the wall of fame makes me want to copy you.

mandy said...

You hung up more stuff. I love it

mandy said...

Hey send me your email again I have some pictures of a paint buck i'll send you