Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Private blog/blog-a-day

I thought about it even more and have decided not to go private, the reason being is for myself I find it harder to go to people's blogs when they are private so I will keep mine up and public for the time being. With that said I have so much to blog about so I will do a blog a day to catch up, so check back often.

Baby Animals Days April 10, 2009 (see how far behind I am)

I had this day off from work, yippy! I wanted to take Huntyr to baby animal days, it wasn't too nice of a day but at least it wasn't raining so I went and asked my mom to come along. There were so many people there you couldn't even get in to any of the places to see the animals, should have know it was spring break.
Huntyr didn't care to hold any of the animals, I guess that was ok because we couldn't even get into to spots to hold any of them. It was a bit of a rough day because he was so cross this day and for the people who know me, know I don't do well it big crowds with a not so happy child. A big note to self, we won't go to this again unless we have Josh (daddy) with us to help out. All in all though Huntyr liked it and talked it about it for days after. I love to watch him be happy and excited over things.







death to that bunny, scratched the heck out of us..

3 little notes:

~Kandi said...

He looks so cute with all the animals. Glad your back blogging.

Love from the Sista

Krazy Kirbys said...

Hey I am with you. I keep my open to all. In a way I would like private but also it is harder to get to the sites that are private.

Such cute pictures!! I took Josh ad Keira to a farm for a day and it was a blast, they call it Farm Days, and it is held every two years. They get to see baby animals and have hay rides, so much more! Animals are fun and kids love it!

Krazy Kirbys said...

wow I have a million typos!! Sorry! lol