Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Girls Camp 2009 "Hero's of Light"

I'm so far behind "AGAIN"


July 14-17 - Cinnamon Creek Camp

If you recall I was called to be the YW camp director. After getting it all put together (well some) most was done by the Stake and they did an awesome job. After all the stress and sleepless nights to get it all ready, the camp was so worth it. I have never been with a bunch of girls that were more fun than these ladies. I must even say with so many girls we never had any drama, tears (except perhaps at Testimony meeting) or any accidents. We had a huge tent that I managed to fit all 16 girls in, at first they were a little apprehensive about it but it all worked out and I know those girls loved being together. The experience was so amazing, I loved every minute of it and I can't wait for next year. Watch out ladies we might do something crazy!!!
Our Hike to the Mine

myself and Alesha, Young Womens President, she just got done whooping me in sumo wrestling.

Sumo Wrestling in our Olympic events

Our Skit! I think it was about Hannah Montana if I remember correctly

Our group at the Mine

Tug a war on the hike, they had 7 pitstops along the hike to stop and do tasks, most were done for certification (good idea)





Craft time! They made scrapbooks, had wood crafts to paint, the stake went to a lot of work!

0 little notes: