Thursday, August 20, 2009

Time Fly's Huntyr is 3

July 19, 2009

3 years ago my life changed forever!

After I returned from Camp on the 17. I had to hurry and plan the birthday party for Huntyr. His birthday fell on a Sunday which turned out to be perfect. After church we set up ballons, had my parents and Josh parents up for dinner and then invited all my siblings up for cake and ice cream. Our theme this year was Thomas the train. Huntyr I know had the best time. He got 2 new trains, a different track, Lighting Mcqueen magnets, bat and ball, sleeping bag, a toy shot gun, matchbox cars and his new big boy bike, with "big tires" He is so grown up now and almost overnight turned into a little boy, no longer a baby or toddler but a little boy. Happy birthday baby!
I love you buddy, so glad you picked me to be your mom!


His Mcqueen magnet box from his favorite Aunt Kandi




heading back to the table for more presents


auhh look what I found mom, more presents


scooby doo, cars. I told him to hold it by his face so we could get a picture. He did what he was told :)



opening his shot gun from Grandpa Nyman (now he can shoot the deer off the deck when they range in our backyard for the winter)

I can't believe he is 3, have I said that already?


His new wheels!

I think this will be the only time he rides it in the house

His cousins came to the party, they love to play together

Its my party and I'll cry if I want too, cry if I want too, you would cry too if it happened to you!!!

2 little notes:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Cute new update lady! Can't wait to read all your other blogs you have to catch up on! See you soon

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I love the train cake!!!