Monday, September 14, 2009

Calling

Sept 12th, 2009

Saturday night we received a call from one of the counselors in the Bishiopric asking if Josh and I could meet with the Bishop on Sunday morning. Josh was panicked about what new calling he was going to get. I was positive the job was for him so I wasn't worried one little bit. They had just called a new Elders Qurom president and also needed a new Scout Master. However, while we were sitting in the Bishops' office the counselors kept looking at me and I thought "why are you looking at me, its Josh you want" To my disbelieve the calling was for me. I am now the 1st counselor in the YW presidency and honestly I couldn't be more excited. I had so much fun at Girls Camp with these young girls that I was thrilled to now be apart of their world. Wish me luck!

3 little notes:

Meg said...

Yeah!!!!!!! Congrats! It is divine! You are so cute, those girls need you! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am 2nd Counselor and I love it! It's a lot of work, but so much fun.

~Kandi said...

You will be the best ever in the YM
You Rock
Love from the
Sista