Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jimmy, Dierks and Brad

September 19, 2009

Didn't know how much I liked these men until I actually seen them in concert. Wowsers, they were smokin, mmm Hot lets be honest :)
It was so much fun to spend some time with friends shopping, eating and going to the concert. These are my great friends that I went to High School with, and we have had lots of fun and stayed close ever since and I truly admire each of them and their friendships. Thanks ladies for a great time, I'm sad to see our concerts be done with.

The concert was so fun, they played and played, I had no idea that Brad Pasley could play the guitar like the does, he is so dang good. Deirks was the main reason I went I mean look at that face, need I say more. I had no idea who Jimmy Wayne was but he was actually really good. The concert was so fun, it started to pour with rain but I don't think that bothered anyone one bit.

Brad
Dierks

Jimmy


all us girls!
Mandy, Amelia, Tara, me and Tana













2 little notes:

Meg said...

Bunch of geeks!!! I am sorry I missed out!!! They are hot, I must agree!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

wow hun...i love your hair.....you look really good! you are such a hottie, glad that you had a great time with the gals.