Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Nyman Style

Dec 25, 2009

Our morning began 6:00am I have two boys that could not stand the anticipation any longer and had to see if Santa had come... He came and in a big way. He brought Huntyr ever toy known to man, and brought Josh what could have only been the entire Cabela's Store. I however, wasn't left out I got an Ipod Touch and many other things.

But... With much sadness shortly after the presents were opened and there was a lull at thy Nyman's for excitment Huntyr decided he wanted to come down with the 12 hour flu, he didn't stop all day until that night :( Its okay next year will be rockin.


The Marshmellow Gun





Pop the pig, a game Santa had to bring no matter what, I think Santa loves ebay

Huntyr and all his loot

As Josh was making breakfast Christmas morning this is what I found in our backyard, a 4x4 with eye guards,now why can't we find him during hunting season.

4 little notes:

Jonathan said...

I can't believe how big your little guy is!

Trisha said...

Sorry that was me and not Jon!

Meg said...

I am happy you were happy for Christmas! But bummed that little Hunt was not! You have a good Hubbbie for makin b-fast for everyone! jealous! Ours was nice and "large" too...Santa went over board (not by too much though) Lost my camera so I didn't have any pics to share on the blog...better get one for any early xmas gift this year hahaha

~Kandi said...

My poor little boy...I didn't even get to see him on Christmas. Next year we will make up for in.
love from the
Sista