Saturday, February 27, 2010

Valentines Weekend

Feb 2010
I'm so slow with my posts, but hope to catch up soon. The trouble seems to be lately I don't take my camera anywhere to try and capture the moments.
This year "Love" day fell on Sunday. Josh had roses sent to my work the Thursday before because I wasn't working on Friday. They were beautiful. I got a dozen from him and then one from Huntyr, they smelled amazing.

Then on Saturday night we had my brothers little girls up to play. They are so cute, and Brooklyn adores Josh so it was perfect to have them over. Huntyr seems to have a hard time sharing his toys when kids come to play so he tends to cry alot. BrylieAnn told him "Huntyr I don't want to hear you cry anymore" it was the cutest thing I'd ever heard. I did get them calmed down enough to chill on Huntyr's bed and watch a movie.

Brooklyn, BrylieAnn and Huntyr







0 little notes: