Thursday, August 14, 2008

Idaho Update

We are getting even closer to being done and able to move in. Just think my child will grow up being known as an Idaho Spud. Lots of stuff has been going on at the house, so if you are sick of hearing about it click the red X at the top right of your screen and close me out.

The paint is finished, flooring is in, (all but the carpet), cabinets will be installed today, and the marble for the bathrooms will be started on Friday.
Here are just a few of the pictures (in no particular order) I have taken thus far.
We are shooting to be done and hopefully starting to move in by the end of the month, if all goes smoothly (keep your fingers crossed)

Incase anyone couldn't tell our house will be very rustic.



Love the banister, the stain turned out so good
I told Brady I had to have a solid wood door, I have always loved the look of them, even though it cost an arm and a leg it was one thing this house had to have, I would scrimpt in another place to have the door
Oh even our other family member was in on the fun this day. This is Huntyr's chocolate Lab - Blaze
The tile turned out even better than I thought. I had ordered 20 x 20 tile for the entry way but they had delivered all 20 x 20 size it actually turned out really good
This is a border of hardwood I did in our hall way, the inside will be carpet. This should give it a sharper look.
Hardwood in the kitchen. I have always had lighter wood this time decided to go with the dark it has so many variances that is just fits the house.
On to the paint. This is Huntyr's room I painted 3 walls the softer tan and then the other wall Mt. Moss turned out so good. I also need a cute saying for his walls, something to do with hunting (any idea's)
This is out room, we went with a very deep brown. It looks so good and even makes the room look a little bigger, if that is possible

3 little notes:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ohhh my word!!! this is going to look sooooo nice. i am way excited for you. this is going to be like living in a castle. great job!

Gingersnaps said...

Looks so good! Can't wait to come see it irl! Look at twopeasinabucket.com for a hunting saying! Good luck!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Wow! I love the colors you have chosen!! It looks great! And the front door with the rocks! I love it!!!