Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Clean Bill of Health

I took Huntyr in today for his 2 year (well) baby check-up. I am happy to report he is happy and healthier (knock on wood) then ever. He weighs a whopping 34.8lbs and is measuring in at 3ft tall. If the tail is true what they say he will be 6ft tall when he is grown.

The doctor say's he is healthy, is weight and height are right in line with where he should be at.

Huntyr's doctor which also happens to be our family doctor is amazing, he is so nice, caring and so good with my family. He told me to get him into sports as soon as he is old enough so he can use that little body he was blessed with. He knows Josh and I very well and so as soon as he is ready we will sign him up for any sport he wants to play.

Dr. Firth also said I am taking very good care of him and that I am doing an excellent job, thank you thank you.

I'll have a big post coming soon about the house!!

2 little notes:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

That sounds great about your little one, you are doing great!!! I was wondering what doc you were talking about at first, and then you said doc firth and that sounds just like him. He is a great doc. (people say he is a lot like my boss, both caring and gentle.) awesome!!!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Your house looks so great! You will love Idaho. We thought we'd be out as soon as possible, but we were wrong. Crazy to think, since we made so much fun of Idahoans growing up, but my little Hudson is a true spud, he was born here!