Monday, August 25, 2008

Locked and Ready to go

So today we locked our interest rates which means we have 20 total days to be funded and closed. We have to be completely done with the house in 15 days so it can be inspected. Can it be done? If anyone knows me it will. I am the most bossy person I know.

I went up to the house tonight to try and attemp more cleaning before they delivery the appliances tomorrow. I can't tell you the surprise I walked into. The countertops are simply amazing. Josh worked his little heiny off doing side work so we could get in trade granite countertops and let me tell you, it paid off. They are so beautiful. Next I turn my gaze to rest upon the fireplace that has been rocked. I can not wait to cuddle up next to this fire with my sweet "love" and my baby.

I feel like when I go up there I don't get anything done because I am just constantly looking around checking everything out. It will be so nice to be back on our own and getting our lives back on track.

I am fighting a cold that has been coming on all day today and I pray it doesn't get worse. There is so much that needs to be done up their (cleaning) before I will ever be ready for them to lay carpet. Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully it will all work out.
I hope I haven't been to crazy on this post. I took a big dose of vics nyquil before I started. So until later GoodNite!!!
Master Bath - the note on the counter top says "do not set tools or supplies on countertops or you will be responsablie for any scratches or damages (please everyone be careful)
I love the marble it turned out so good (thank you Cottonwood Marble)
Huntyr has a freaking swimming pool for a tub, but it was free so we couldn't pass it up
ahhhhhh, the raised bar in the kitchen, I love it!!! I also love the radious angle they did..Thank you Innovative Countertops!!!
Yes Yes Yes, thank you Goose Ridge builders

We choice to go with the rough edge for the countertops, looks amazing

8 little notes:

Hayley said...

I'm in love with your house! It is amazing and I'm a bit jealous!

Jessie said...

WOW! Your house looks amazing! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Way to take charge and get things done :)

~Kandi said...

Holy Freak you are the luckiest girl I know. That house is beautiful. When can I help you clean.
Love you much

Charee B Mcclellan said...

wow..ahhh when is the openhouse for the house... i am all over it!

Shauntell said...

I am jealous but very happy for you. Very beauatiful I wonder if I will ever own a beautiful house again!

Nyman's said...

yes yes, I want everyone to come over. I love parties!!!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Wow!! I love it! It is going to be such a great house for you guys!!

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

I can't wait for BUNCO to be at your house. Everything looks so great.