Friday, September 5, 2008

I have the keys

We are to the very last of our building adventure. The doors are locked and I have the keys.
I promise darlin I won't ask again for another new house. Josh told me when we started if I wanted another new house I would also be looking for a new husband. Not to worry, this area is perfect. Perfect lot perfect house. Just a few items to check out. We will be moving in next weekend I can hardly wait..YEAH!!!!
Keep in mind our house is very rustic, we very much like the outdoors and wildlife..

Josh let me pick everything inside the house, I think I did quite well.
This I still think is kind of a cool idea. I did a wood border down the hall with carpet in the middle




I couldn't help but share the beauty off our desk this night, it was rouring with colors




5 little notes:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

Gingersnaps said...

Looks great, can't wait to see it irl!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I am totally jealous now! It looks amazing!! I love the wood border down the hallway, I may have to steal that idea some day!

~Kandi said...

It is beautiful inside and out just like you. You did a great job. Like always your the best sista. Love ya

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

I can't belive you get a new house! Lucky You. It really does look beautiful. I love the hall and the hardwood floor and carpet what a great idea. I can't wait for the house tour. Thanks again for coming to the fundraiser and thanks for all your support. You are the Greatest.