Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Football Season is here!!!

Now don't get me wrong, I like football and all I just hate to watch every game, every night its on, then watch ESPN the next morning to see the highlights. I would much rather be to the game in person, now that is fun!!

Josh wants to get the football package when we move into our house. 14 games on Sunday, oh heaven help us I don't think I can watch them all. Sunday's are the best day for movies on TV. Oh well I'll live. I have lived with it for 8 years so far, I just didn't think my little one would start so early. Its so cute!!!

5 little notes:

~Kandi said...

Don't corupt that little boy into thinking the 49ers can play ball.

Huntyr tell them go Titan's. They have the hottest looking coach.

BEMS FACS said...

Ha ha i wish!! That would be really awesome! but he wants a bigger truck so he can pull a trailer when he buys one!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

all I can say is DVR...it will change your life...and two tv's...the house is looking awesome by the way!

Daybell's said...

That is so freaking cute. I am glad that you got the clip loaded since I am a slacker! He IS So cute! Ty says GO BRONCOS!!!!!

mandy said...

I love your family picture. It is hard to believe that it is already football time.