Friday, September 26, 2008

Vacation Coming to a Close

I took two weeks off work to get us all moved in and settled in our new place. Today is the last day of that freedom. I am sad, these past two weeks have been the best time of my life. I have gotten to spend all that time with my little guy and to be honest I thought I would go insane..the total opposite happened, we have had the best time ever. This time has made me really see what I want in life and that is to stay at home with my baby. Unfortanetly as luck would have it I am not able to stay home for the obvious financial reasons. (mom's who get to stay home, count your blessings)

So I have decided to try my luck at a home business for awhile see if anything happens with that. I recently have become a Usborne Book Consultant. For those of you who don't know what that is, these are childrens books and are wonderful, for little ones, toddlers, kids learning to read and so on. They have great stories, learning books and the books little ones love, the touchy feely ones. I will be hosting my own show next month and would love for everybody to come and check them out (plus you can check out the new house). I don't feel guilty going to these shows and spending money on books when they are going to a good cause, my little Huntyr. If anyone is interested in coming, leave me your email and I'll send you the info along with my address.
Here are just a few pictures of the house almost put together, and of Huntyr just chilling the past two weeks. (in no particular order)



Redneck curtains before we got the blinds installed






4 little notes:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I love the house, even the redneck blinds!! I think the book idea is a great idea! I will get a hold of you when I have kids!!! :)

~Kandi said...

I wish you all the luck in the world with your new business. I pray that it pans out for you so that you can be a stay at home mom. When you get to you will truly be living my dream, but I will be so happy for you.

Love from the sista

Charee B Mcclellan said...

nice, nice, very very nice. guess you are all in and settled..but if you still need help, we can help!

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

Send me an invite, I love books.