Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've been Tagged

I have been tagged by Gentry so here goes

Eight tv shows I like to watch (I don't think I have 8 so I'll name as many as I watch)

1- Dancing with the stars

2- Amazing Race

3- Brooke knows best

4- Jay Leno

5- Two and 1/2 Men

6- I Love Money

7- CSI Las Vegas

8 - House

Eight things that happened yesterday

1- I took a shower

2- I went to work

3- I bought my halloween costume to match with Huntyr

4- I helped my mom make her church newsletter

5- I checked out the local grocery store for the first time

6- I went to dinner with my most favorite boys

7- I did my weekly cleaning of the house

8- Took very hot bath before retiring to bed

Eight places I love to eat

1- Josh's Kitchen

2- Maddox

3- Happy Sushi

4- Iggy's

5- Cafe Sabor

6- Coppermill

7- Taco Time (running out of places to pick)

8- Hamilton's

Eight things I look forward too

1- completing another 80 mile bike tour and completing the Lotoja race

2- loosing weight

3- having another baby with my wonderful husband (no I'm not announcing anything)

4- spending every minute I can with Huntyr

5- Christmas

6- Hunting season being over with

7- parties on my deck

8- putting in my yard ( I know that is lame to look forward too)

Eight people I have tagged

1- Kandi

2- Danielle

3- Becky

4- Jackie

5- Tara

6- Mandy

7- Haylee

8- Hayley

3 little notes:

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Hey there! the photocake was so easy...I printed out the 8x10 digital scrapbook page and my mom took it into Target bakery and they did the rest, awesome! I hear Wal-mart does the photo cakes, too...

Hayley said...

I didn't know you worked at Icon! What do you do there? Do you know Trav?

symony said...

I miss you guys in our ward! how do you like your new home?