Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Mighty Hunter and the soon to be Hunter

I finally got my camera to work and download properly on my computer. Josh was successful in the Ut deer hunt, which is pretty exceptional considering the deer population is dwindling at a rapid speed. I think I read in the Logan Liar that on the opening morning of the hunt only like 23 deer were checked at the checking station in Logan canyon. I am proud of Josh, he loves to hunt and this year brought one home. Not the biggest one but still a pretty good size. I'm excited to have him home and really excited for that beard to be gone.
Good Job Honey!!!












3 little notes:

~Kandi said...

Very nice, Very nice. I didn't even notice that he was growing a beard.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Ha ha ha! Those pictures remind me of the pictures I have with my dad when I was little!! They creep my "city" husband out! Congrats to your hubby on the hunt!!

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

Kristina this picture is creepy! Do you hunt with him? And what in the world do you do now with the head? Please tell me that you don't just chuck it in the garbage can (ha,ha).
You should leave it out for your trick or treaters.
Happy Halloween!!