Sunday, October 26, 2008

We can't all be little

Remember those times when you were little and it was fall, you could play out in the leaves for hours? Yesterday Huntyr got that chance with his little cousins. I attended a craft project yesterday and Josh went deer hunting so my mom said she would take the kids. I called on my way to her house to pick him up and my dad said they were out playing in the leaves so I hurried and stopped by my house picked up my camera and headed to Smithfield.
Huntyr was having so much fun he was sweating, his little cheeks were so pink from all the running around...and when I got to my mom's I found my dad out mowing the front yard. He just had shoulder surgery 2 days ago. He finished and I told him I would take care of the back yard...what a guy!!
PS. Josh got a deer and if I could get my camera to cooperate I'll post them..


Huntyr and his cousins, Austin and Brackin















6 little notes:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Looks like Huntyr had fun, and I must say your dad is a trooper. I was layed up for weeks after both of my shoulder surgeries!!

Hayley said...

What darling pics! they just make me want to play outside in the leaves again!

Trisha said...

I can just smell those leaves!

mandy said...

I still love playing in the leaves. Hey tell Josh they shot a white tail up Cleve smiths. If you send me your email i'll send you some pics.

~Kandi said...

That looks like so much fun. How would it be to be little again and not have the worries of life.

What in the heck do you think dad was thinking out mowing?

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Cute pictures! I wish so badly that we had mature leaves for playing in...oh, well, no raking!