Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last of the Catch up posts

May, 2009

This is the last of my catch up posts. Our life lately is revolved around yard work and my biking and since I have no pictures of me on my bike just yet, you get to see the yard instead. We have our curbing done and our firepit in. In the next week or so we will be laying our sod and hopefully we will finally have some green for Huntyr to play on....I can't wait to get rid of the dirt!
A few shout outs to the companies who helped so if you are need I recommend these guys. First is the concreate and stamping we got done for the firepit. TW Jensen Construction. Tim did an awesome job and was incredibly fast, and of course married to the best gal ever :). Next was our curbing. Buzz Co Curbing and he did excellent. He was easy to work with and I'd recommend him to anyone. Thanks to both companies for a job well done.

Curbing off the deck "before"
our rock wall "before"



The amazing job on the firepit, man I can't wait to use this

curbing around our rock wall

curbing down both sides, leading to the firepit




2 little notes:

~Kandi said...

That is BEAUTIFUL I love the fire pit.

When is the big sod party.

Love from the sista

Trisha said...

I love seeing what other people are working on!