Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day - Bear World Yellowstone

May 2009

After working on the yard for every good day we had in May it was time to have a family day. So we headed to Rexburg and spent the day at Bear World. I'm pretty sure I liked it just a tad more than my boys. Huntyr kept calling it "bear woord' but I think he liked looking at all the animals. His favorite part was the train ride and feeding the fish, and the "stupid goose"
Welcome to Bear World
1 in 6 million elk are born white, pretty cool
This is the stupid "Goose" more like a Swan but does it really matter to a 2 year old? Huntyr kept getting mad because he was eating the fish food.


Huntyr feeding the deer


We spent lots of time on the train ride


The mighty grizzly. I would have loved to see one stand straight up.

you drive through the park right where they live and walk around. You are told to keep your car moving at all times and the windows up at all time. We might have snuk a few pictures with our window down.

5 little notes:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Wow! That White Elk was really cool! I have never seen one before. I didn't even know that that really happened! The grizzly also was very coo!

symony said...

I had no idea they had that much to look at there!

Hayley said...

My girls would LOVE this! I may have to take them someday.

Unknown said...

Gotta love Bear World! My favorite part of the whole thing is the Fudge in the gift shop.

Mandie said...

Hey I went there once with Wylie when he was about HVN's age. My sister actually lives right by there. Looks like you guys had alot of fun.