Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bear Lake, Sun and Fun

August 2009.

I am a full-time working mom so anytime someone invites us to go anywhere I am game for taking a day off work. My cousin Mandie had called and asked Huntyr and I to go play at Bear Lake with her and her kids. It was an all time blast! No work, no hubby's and no stress. It was so relaxing just to lay on the beach and enjoy ourselves while the kids played in the sand. I didn't have to worry much about Huntyr as he doesn't like the water so the beach with his bucket and shovel was the great love of that day.


The best picture of Mandie I could get - she is going to kill me for this :)
Wylie and Lyndie, they are so cute!

Huntyr just chilling "bear"ly off the beach

1 little notes:

Mandie said...

I think you have the best cousin in the whole wide world. (me too ;)
It was alot of fun and the pic is not that bad!