Sunday, August 30, 2009

Toby Keith and Trace Adkins @ Usana

August 22, 2009

Five of us girlfriends got together and decided we would purchase the Mega Ticket, which was 3 concerts in the summer for a pretty incredable price. July we seen George Straight, Blake Shelton and Juliann Huff. The concert in August was Trace Adkins and Toby Keith and then September will be Brad Paisley and Derks Bently (mmm, can't wait for this one :). Anyway it seems since we got the tickets we have yet to all go together to them. This time Tana, Amelia and I went and Josh came with us because of the extra tickets. He has been to other concerts where it was just him and all the girls and we have always had a blast. This time was no exception. I'm so glad my girls love my guy, makes it easy to all play together. Thanks Ladies for a rockin time, and to Josh for putting up with all our crazyness..



Tana and Amelia - love my ladies!
Josh posing with his girls!





We had so much fun and so many laughs, never lauged so hard!

1 little notes:

~Kandi said...

Josh and his three Bitches...I thought his three Bitches were me you and mom.

Love from the sista