Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Offically Tagged

The RULES
1. The person who tagged you...Haylee
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them


Quirk Numero Uno
If Josh and I leave for a vacation or go out of town, I have to make sure the house is clean or I will not be able to go drives Josh up the wall. I always have a set night of the week that I like to clean the entire house, (also drives him crazy). I would rather not clean on the weekend and leave those days open for something fun.

Quirk Numero Dos
When I am alone in the car driving, you bet I am singing at the top of my lungs, pretending like I am Diana Ross or something. I love to sing along to my ipod while taking long bike rides. If anyone ever sees a crazy lady on the highway riding her bike singing out loud, don't look back just know its me.
Quirk Numero Tres
I can not stand to go to the movies, its not the movie part I hate. It's once I get into the movie theater and people are laughing and talking all the time, sends me through the roof. I can't stand to hear people talk during a movie. Thank goodness for the redbox I can watch new releases for 1.00 rather than the 6.50 charge (bonus)
Quirk Numero Quatro
You know the little bit of dust that accumulates on your stereo in your car that sits right on the window that shows the time or the station you are on. My husband likes to get in my car and wipe that off with his finger, I'm not sure why but that drives me nuts!! I get so mad, why I'm not quite sure.
Quirk Numero Cinco
At night right before I am ready to go to bed. I spend like an hour in the bathroom getting ready for bed. The funny thing is I'm not really even doing anything. Wash my face, brush my teeth, usually take my hair out of a pony tail, and you know use the bathroom. Other than that its it. It a habit that I always just hang out I think it just helps me to wind down. Strange I know.
Sorry Honey I can't help it!
Quirk Numero Seis (not sure on the spelling on six)
I hope all the mom's out there won't think I am totally crazy. I haven't and not sure I am ready just yet to let Huntyr play in places like the playlands at mcd's and the fun park, where there are so many kids, with snot noses and dirty other parts. I'm not saying that Huntyr is always the cleanest but those places I think are always a festation of serious germs. I get sick just thinking of these places.
There you have it my 6 crazy quirks, not sure if they are lame or just me, but you asked for it so you got it (thanks Haylee). I now tag, Mandy, Tara, Gentry, Jackie, Charee, Shelli

3 little notes:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

hey i just did another tag... so if you don't mind i will wait a day or two before i do yours. loved reading the fun quirks. You are great!

Hayley said...

I hate freakin' play places. I think they are totally dirty. I'm glad you feel the same way!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I don't even have kids and I wonder why parents let their kids play in them. They seem so gross to me! I imagine when I am a mom I will think it is even worse!!!