Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back at the Barnyard

Today happened to be one of my days I work from home. Huntyr woke up from his nap and I still had about 40 minutes left of the work day. I asked him if we could just turn on some cartoons until mommy got done working, he said "yeah" All of the sudden it got really quiet I scooted my chair out to peek at him in the other room and I saw him intently watching the animals on Back at the Barnyard.

After he saw the flash it was all over and he wanted to say "Cheese"







4 little notes:

Hayley said...

I love finding new bloggers! Thanks for popping by. I miss the old days at the Kutting Edge too-does Mandy still do your hair? How fun for you to get a brand new house...I'm a bit jealous! Where are you building?

Mandie said...

Huntyr is sooooo cute, I am so glad you have this so I can keep tabs on you all!

mandy said...

Hey guess what I finally did it I have a blog its gibbonsfamily-mandy.blogspot. I hope everything is still going good with your house. Can you believe you are about to have a two year old. I hope to talk to you soon

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Hey I just ran across your blog and it was great to see you and your cute family. I see your sister from time to time, but never you!!! Hope you are doing well..take care!