Friday, June 13, 2008

More house I know

This is my life right now so its the only thing I can post :)

I went up last night to check on the progress and the roof is on and will actually be sheeted today. My brother is doing an awesome job getting this done. Kudos to him and his team. It is such hard labor to build houses.


Walls are almost up in the house
Front View of the house
Couldn't resist the wrangler bum!!
My awesome view out the back of the house, this is looking out the kitchen window off the deck
Back of the garage



This is what they got done the day after framing (the first pictures) They are fast!!
Huntyr and Josh on the Deck
Back of the house, covered deck and patio - We didn't realize the patio was covered until last week. When Josh found out he was so excited (more room to store crap)



2 little notes:

may said...

hard labor!

BEMS FACS said...

Wow, Tys and i went there today and it looks already totally different then in the pictures..it's going fast!!