Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Father's Day 2008
It was Josh's day, we had a really nice time. Huntyr got him a wallet and I put together a really nice DVD of pictures of Huntyr and Josh together set to some of Josh's songs he likes, like Gary Allen (tough little boys), Rodney Atkins (Watching You) and Kenny Chesney (Young). It was a big hit, He loved it and I think Huntyr even loved it, he would watch the video and then say "daee" (daddy) and Huntyr, he refers to himself in 3rd person, I love it.

We went to Josh's dad for lunch and all the kids played in the sprinkler, Huntyr had never done that before, he was having the best time.






Getting a little braver and stepping a little closer to the water
He would get wet and then come running over to me saying "thad funny, water"




That diaper is getting a little more soggy from the water :)



3 little notes:

BEMS FACS said...

How cute!! What a good idea for a Father's Day present. I love Huntyr, he is such a doll!

Daybell's said...

lets talk about falling off the blog wagon!

Trisha said...

It was so fun to see your family and your upcoming house! I can totally relate to the building process and let me tell you, it will be so worth it!