Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hogle Zoo

Saturday, May 31
We all (the ward family) headed to the zoo. I think Huntyr liked being outside all day, he is such an outside baby. He wasn't sure about the elephants and rhino's but other than that he loved it. We even bought him a cute little hat to bring home. It was such a nice day I worried about him getting sun burned so the little hat helped keep the sun off.

Standing in line to see the white alligator, Josh, Huntyr & Tyson all concentrating on seeing him,



He was let loose from his stroller and all he wanted to do was run


The train ride was the best, the entire ride, Huntyr was saying "choo choo", "choo choo"

4 little notes:

BEMS FACS said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm glad you found me! I love the blog, way cute!

Daybell's said...

Are you freaking kidding me!!! You were here and not even a Call! J/K- HUNTYR is so CUTE!!!!!!

Nyman's said...

I know, I know I totally didn't even think until I started posting them today. Next time for sure, mmm isn't that what we always say :)

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Hey there, I'm glad you found me! Looks like you are doing great, you little boy is adorable. I think we are in the same boat, my little guy is 20 months and crazy-wild as well! PS welcome to Idaho!!!