Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Update in the house of Crazy

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone even read these???

It has been one heck of a crazy week. Last week I was completely consumed by preparing for a talk. That's right Josh and I had to speak in Church on Sunday. It completely took over my world. Josh worked all week long until way passed dark on the house (shame, shame).

He is busting his little butt to get this house done but its Wednesday night and I think he is 99% done with the plumbing after working for a week and 1/2 on it. This only means he will start on the electical and the heating the rest of the week.

The weekend was busy but good. We took a little trip to Riverdale Resort over the weekend, it was fun to get away and have a little fun. Josh was working on the house and arrived later to meet us. Funny Huntyr didn't want to even get in the water until "daddy" came oh and then he was all about swimming around.

I'll post pictures as soon as I get some more taken, promise.

Until later everyone be safe and enjoy the summer heat (boy doesn't that sound like a year book signing)

2 little notes:

BEMS FACS said...

I LOVE your new blog template, where did you find it? I also love reading your blog, so yes i do read it!!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Yay! Thanks for finding my blog! It is so good to see what you are up to!!