Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Best" Week in Review Continued again

Okay so let me first start with the house (I know, boring right!) Not for me, its getting to be so exciting. We are now working on the inside of the house. I can truly see an end in sight. Serious love goes out to my brother Brady for hurrying this little project along. For those of you who don't know Brady is our contractor and he is doing most (okay all) the work of making sure the contractors show up, setting up the inspections and just making sure it all goes smooth. Thank you Goose Ridge Builders, Brady Ward.

Now let me back up a little, back to Tuesday. Brady was working on another house and while he was working he was working with some kind of nail gun that shoots nails into concreate. The nails are the size of a .22 shell. You have to cock the gun back and then is shoots through the concreate. Well the gun miss fired and he shot the nail through his hand. Needless to say he broke most of the bones in his hand. It is in a temporay cast. They can't cast it because of the open wound and they are worried about infection.

Okay so Wednesday where was he, he was at my house framing up my fireplace. I seriously can't believe what a hard worker he is. My hat goes off to the man for working the next day after he broke his hand. I can't say thank you enough Brady, Thank you!

Here are a few of the pictures from the house. I just took these this week. The stucco on the house is done and they will start on the rock this week. Also this week they will insulate and sheetrock. So the inside stuff is starting, I can't believe how fast it is going.






0 little notes: