Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby

I really can't believe that my little baby has turned 2. He had the most specatular day (I'm sure if I was 2 this day rocked) It started out by heading to the store and picking him some ballons of his choice, no doubt he picked the ballons with the big fire truck on them. Then to the bakery to pick up the cupcakes I had ordered for his little party. I know 2 years old and he is having a party, but I'm the mom and I wanted to make it the best ever. We went to the park where his cousins came to play and have treats. Josh and I gave Huntyr a trike that is adjustable so it can grow with him the bigger he gets, it was a big hit. He also got bubbles, and a motorcyle toy, dump trucks, tractors and more. Everything he loves. Thanks everbody!

After the party at the park it was unfortuately nap time so we brought him up for a little rest. When he woke up his cousins showed up at the house and Grandma got the slip and slide out and he loved it. I think all the kids had fun. I am so glad he had such a good day and that his birthday was a success.

I can't believe we have had him for 2 years. I look at him often and wonder what we did before without him. I love him so much and I am blessed to have him call me mommy.

Enjoy the slides from the happy day!

4 little notes:

Gingersnaps said...

Oh! Happy Birthday Huntyr! I can't believe he's too, either!

Gingersnaps said...

He,he . . .i'm mean 2, either!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Happy Birthday Huntyr!!! I can't believe you have a 2 year old. So cute!

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

Kristina
I can't believe that Huntyr is TWO! Time really does fly. I remember you being pregnant, it seemed like yesterday. It sounds like your Birthday Party was a HIT!
Jackie