Monday, July 7, 2008

"Best" week in Review

4th of July
We had a lot of fun this day as well. All my family, well most of us went to Lava Hot Springs for a day in the sun. It was a lot of fun. We all brought our own treats to share and had a blast in the water. We finally got Huntyr to go down the little kiddy slides and then that was all he wanted to do.

Tyler and Tyson jumped off the 3rd story tower, you will see the picture of Tyler in a swan dive. Tyson and Brandy had fun on the slide and in the water, but most of all with each other, love you guys!! (Tyson is my little brother)

Tyler Andrea, BrylieAnn and Brooklyn I think enjoyed being there with family (Tyler is my brother, for those of you who don't know) The best was watching BrylieAnn and Huntyr play around in the little tent. It is so much fun to see little kids interact with each other. Huntyr is just 4 months younger than her, you would never know it from his size.

Kandi and Rogers where there with his 2 kids. I know they had a blast, we all left early and I think they stayed for another 4 hours.

On another note, after Tyler had jumped off the 3rd tower on the way home he was really having some pain in his ear. He ended up going to the emergency room when he got home. He had really done some damage to his ear. The doctors had to go in and clean things out and take some pieces out of his ear. I think from juimping that high into the water sometimes just puts to much pressure on the ears. I hope you are feeling better Tyler!

other than this little adventure, it was fun for everybody!


My little family, I love those boys!!
Tyson and Kandi
Huntyr found this little tube from one of our neighbors on the lawn
Brandy and Tyson, did he do good picking her, she is a doll!
Huntyr and the ball, the kid loves balls
Isn't this cute, BrylieAnn kept trying to hold his hand and I finally caught a shot.

Tyler and his cute cute family!
Ohhhh cute picture, both cheesers
Tyler and Tyson getting ready to jump
Tyler in his swan position

4 little notes:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

looks like you guys had a great time. I saw candice at church and she had a nice tan going on...I bet you do too.

BEMS FACS said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun! I bet Huntyr was so cute going down those slides! See ya at the ball games!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Man I miss Lava!!!! I loved jumping off those high dives when i was younger! I would probably break in two these days....

mandy said...

Huntyr is so dang cute.
It looks like he loved swimming. See ya soon.