Monday, July 7, 2008

"Best" Week in Review Continued

3rd of July
I'm with Hayley on this one, why does Logan celebrate on the 3rd. Anyway its always a big party at the in-laws. They live in North Logan close to USU so we always go to their house and have a big bbq and watch the fireworks. I think this time we counted close to 60 people had come. Its a lot of fun because not only is it Josh's family, cousins, aunts, uncles, but my family comes and joins in the party.
We always have a big water slide for the kids, sparklers and little glow in the dark bracelets which were a big hit this year. It was nice to have those I could keep a close eye on Huntyr in the dark.


All the guys, Josh, his cousins, my brother and some friends are all in the mix.
Huntyr is just getting to try a sparkler for the first time, he wasn't to sure about them. (notice the big slide in the back.
Trying to get it cleaned out and down before it got dark.
Trying again to see if he might like the sparklers
Andrea and Brooklyn (my sister-in-law and her baby)
Aunt Jolene and Jodi (Josh's aunt and Cousin) I love this family, they rock!
Kristy and her hubby (Kristy is Josh's cousin)
my mom and dad have all the kids around getting ready for the sparklers My mom helping out!
Brady, Daneille and Brooklyn hanging out posing for the camera.

1 little notes:

Hayley said...

I swear Kristy used to work at the KE? Am I wrong??

Looks like a great weekend, and the house looks amazing.