Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Little Game

I got this from Haylee's blog and it looks like fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!

5 little notes:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

We always had a lot of fun all throughout our school days! It is fun to look back on what good friends were made, and that we are able to stay that way. I had forgotten that our moms worked together!!

Hayley said...

I have really random memories of us when we went to Summit-and I loved reconnecting with you at the KE.

Daybell's said...

Really where do I start? When I think of High School what memory do I have, that doesn't involve you in some way, shape or form? We alwasy had a party no matter what, where or who was with us. We could talk about Nelly and Belly, or the night you graduated or the Creepy Root Beer float truck you name we were probably there together!

mandy said...

I also have good memories of High School. Man those were the carefree days. I also remember that Halloween I still have the picture. I also remember how beautiful and happy you looked when you got married. I am so thankful I get to do your hair. Its so fun to get to visit every few weeks. Thanks for being a great friend.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ohh i just remember anything that you said was funny and you always made me laugh...just about anything. You are soooo fun and cute!